Nutrition is essential to men’s health. Good nutrition can put a stop to many health problems, including becoming overweight, developing weak bones, and developing diabetes. All the foods that have all the important nutrients will help your body grow.
Men’s body prospers on certain nutrients that work together to promote growth and development. There is no specific nutrient or group of nutrients that is more important to a men’s health well-being.
Nutrition is a science that examines the relationship between diet and health. Dieticians are health professionals who specialize in this area of study, and are trained to provide safe, evidence-based dietary advice and interventions. Nutrition science investigates metabolic and physiological responses of the body to diet. Many common diseases and their symptoms can often be prevented or alleviated with better nutrition.
The science of nutrition attempts to understand how and why specific dietary aspects influence health. Nutrition is all about the study of food and how our bodies use food as fuel for growth and daily activities.
The Five Most Important Nutrients
- Calcium: the richest mineral in the body, that helps in the development of bone growth.
- Protein: is another important nutrient in health diet.
- Fiber: is needed for body for good nutrition and healthy growth
- Antioxidant nutrients: are vitamins C and E, beta-carotene, and the mineral selenium Antioxidant nutrients are known to help immune system.
- Iron: is also very important to a child’s diet. Your body depends on iron to get bigger and stronger. Iron also helps in brain development and function
There is no specific nutrient or group of nutrients that is more important to health, than these five nutrients I am about to mention to you right:
Source by Liam Derbyshire